The following organisations have currently committed to collaborating
as members of the Global Accreditation Council:
What can members count on the Council for?
- Quality assurance guidelines, assessments and credentials
- Connection to other vital learning initiatives committed to equipping people to make a positive difference in a rapidly changing world with full access to our online community
- Participate in our decision-making processes on a one-member-one-vote basis.
- A system of Global Accreditation Credits that enable learners to collect credits from your institution as part of their credentialed learning pathway
- Access for your learners to a special subscription including courses curated from GAC member organizations as well as a global skills passport
- A revenue stream to your institution based on learner subscription sales
- Visibility of your learning programs to all learners engaged with any of the GAC members
- Promotion of your institute as a GAC member
- Lobbying employers to recognize Global Accreditation Credits
- Latest news and tips on innovation in transformational learning
- Transparency in all financial affairs
- A 6-month-fee-free trial period
What can the Council count on members for?
- Participation in the GAC’s policy making processes, including quality standards and membership criteria
- Making their learning programs available for Global Accreditation Credits
- Promotion of GAC to potential members
- Timely and thorough responses to quality assessments
- Timely payment of membership fees